TERAWATT INTELLIGENT DEMAND RESPONSE
EUPMS TERAWATT IDR™
A patented hardware-software solution that reduces electricity usage in kilo-watt-hour (kWh) for any type of facility through a tailored predictive-adaptive control using an algorithm that manages the load trajectory resulting from the integration of the simultaneity coefficient (instant power) of demand during each measured period – utilities meter record (any tariff or interval). A lower load shape profile is the result of this continuous real-time power demand controlling during the several measured intervals per day, hence significantly reducing electricity charges – kW & kWh. Utility records will reflect the total power decrease, resulting in lower electricity bills on a constant and sustained cost-reduction 24/7. In addition, the TERAWATT IDR™ technology collects and reports energy consumption (kWh), peak (kW), tracks facility’s overall carbon footprint, while monitoring user’s energy profile, efficiency results and sustainability status, locally and/or by TCP/IP remote access.
The future energy-savings solution is based on the power optimization of selected loads /equipment; electricity conservation is essential for TERAWATT iDR Systems that offers an energy efficient completely personalized electrical operation, guaranteeing a dependable continuous monitoring (local and/or remote), real-time load optimization with a patented user-friendly software capable of making performance-tracking periodic reports for engineering and financial evaluations.
The setting-up process of this proven, tailored and fully automated technology does not interrupt normal operations or services, as well as it doesn’t require any special infra-structures or unique installation conditions.
EUPMS TERAWATT IDR System’s essential key-facts:
- Proven technology: low investment, reduce energy costs, fast pay-back / ROI, helps improve Gross Operating Profit – GOP.
- Fully automated system working 24/7 according with a tailor-made energy optimization profile
- Detailed monthly Performance-tracking Reporting with real-time hourly optimization results crossed-checked with utilities rates and measures.
- Auto-regulated for several personalized input protocols: relative humidity / temperature / T-Parameters
- System remote / local access password protected interface on 15” color touch screen, real-time monitor
- Interface option with Distributed Generation platforms, EMS, BAS, Modbus, Scada protocols and other energy efficiency solutions.
- Real-time recording and monitoring of all type of fluids (i.e. temperature, water, gas, etc.)
- Smart Grid compatible with fully automated interface protocols
- Remote periodical software updates by remote access.
- Full interface with utilities smart-meter if available
- Real-time access on System’s status by remote access (TCP/IP / Modem) with GSM alarm activation
- Detects and eliminate energy waste helping to meet corporate sustainability goals on emissions throughout periodic performance reports
- Automated ATS commutation Utility grid / Emergency – monitoring and optimization for both networks
- Emergency Network Generators full electric load optimization & monitoring preventing overload and inherent power failure
- Assist in compliance with energy regulations and to negotiate rate plans with utilities (deregulated energy market or contractual reassessment)
- Business enhanced public image and social responsibility through Key Performance Indicators – KPI’s
- Suitable for virtually every type of environment, from small business to large facilities of any type with master/Slave technology. Terawatt systems are completely personalized to fit special requirements of any major electrical network, public or private, even when power supply is delivered by multiple e.nergy sources